Suzanne J. Shephard is a lawyer who believes in personal service to her clients for their estate planning
and related needs. She has the unique advantage of an extensive public health, hospital management and
legal background that she uses to help clients resolve concerns about planning for the changing needs in
the life cycle of a family. Suzanne can work with you to protect your interests by making sure that
all of the legal and financial pieces of your estate plan fit together to reflect the important
choices that you are making for your family.
Areas of Practice
- Living Trusts and Wills
- Amendments of Trusts
- Administration of Trusts by Successor Trustees
- Probate of Wills
- Estate Planning
What makes us special?
- We can accommodate your schedule with evening appointments.
- Your initial consultation is free. Please call (916) 484-3929
What you should bring to your consultation
- Your meetings are always with the attorney, not with secretaries or paralegals.
- After your plan is in place, you are entitled to a follow-up meeting every three years free of charge.
This enables us to make any adjustments necessary if circumstances have changed that affect your
- We welcome a diverse range of clients.