I established the law office in 1993 to serve clients with their estate planning and related needs. I offer personal service to my clients, specializing in the following areas of law:
- Living Trusts and Wills
- Administration of Trusts by Successor Trustees
- Probate of Wills
- Estate Planning
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1993
- Admitted to practice in California, 1992
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, CA, J.D., 1992
- University of California, Berkeley, CA, School of Public Health, Master's Degree in Public Health, 1974
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California, B.A. with distinction, 1973
Community Service—Past and Present
- Sacramento County Planning Council, Member
- Visiting Nurses Association, Board of Trustees
- California State Department of Education, Child Nutrition Advisory Council Chairperson
- Northern California Artist Association, Board of Directors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Estate and Probate Section, Member
- California State Bar Association, Estate and Probate Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Voluntary Legal Services of Northern California, 1993-present.
You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright ©2006 by Suzanne J. Shephard. All rights reserved.